Skip to content
- Bowling – Yes it is possible to enjoy a game of indoor bowls with our friendly and competitive members; as well as a cup of coffee and a friendly chat!
- Gents’ Coffee Morning – The gentlemen enjoy putting the world to rights most Tuesday mornings!
- Friday Afternoon ‘Get Together’ – A large group which meets Friday afternoon to welcome a speaker or enjoy a musical entertainment of some sort. A wide range of topics are covered.
- Ripon Club – there is an active club which meets at Lister House in Ripon each Tuesday morning and offers a friendly chat over a cup of coffee followed by a speaker or musical entertainment.
- Pateley Bridge Club – meeting the first Wednesday each month at Teacups Café, Pateley Bridge for a friendly chat over a cup of coffee and perhaps even a sticky bun!
- Walking Group – Approximately 6 miles over the Harrogate District. They meet the second Saturday of every month. Call the office on 565915 for details of the next walk. Bring a friend or a guide will be provided for you.