The society is entirely dependent on donations and our wonderful team of volunteers to carry out the activities of the society. We are constantly in the debt of those who give so generously in so many ways. If you feel that you would be able to help in any way, large or small, then please contact us on 014232 565915 or email email@example.com
There are a number of roles that exist for volunteers to take an active part in the society’s activities. A brief description is shown below of each of the roles currently required.
- Volunteer to join our coffee rota for a Tuesday morning, term time only, 10am til 11.30am.
- Volunteer to help in our pottery class on Wednesday afternoon 1.30 pm to 3.30 p.m. No previous experience is necessary.
- Volunteer to help in our mixed craft class on Tuesday morning and Wednesday afternoon. Again, no previous experience is necessary.
- We are always trying to come up with new ways of fundraising, whilst having fun at the same time, if you have some free time or some great ideas, please get in touch. We currently have a fundraising committee with very few members.
- Walking guides – we are currently expanding our walking group and require walking guides, full training given.
- Friday morning bowls helpers. Help us keep score, or assist members with their throws, we need you!